Want to learn more about our vision, see our position paper further explaining our key principles and their importance.
Download our leaflet to understand what is FRAND and why it matters.
- Download our response to the Government of India’s Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion regarding its Discussion Paper on SEPs and their availability on FRAND terms, 22 April 2016
- Download our response to the European Commission’s consultation on the Intellectual Property
Right Enforcement Directive: submission form and our position paper, 14 April 2016
- Download our position paper “Application-dependent SEP licensing”, 30 August 2016
- Download our position paper “SEP licences available to all”, 24 June 2016
- Download our position paper “Injunction in accordance with the principles of equity and proportionality“, 23 January 2017
- Download our position paper “Transparently FRAND: The Use (and Misuse) of Confidentiality Obligations in FRAND Licensing Negotiations”, 13 February 2017
- Download our position paper “Facilitating the Fair and Balanced Settlement of Disputes on SEPs”, 15 February 2017
- Download our response to the European Commission’s Roadmap on Standard Essential Patent for a European Digitalized Economy, 8 May 2017